Tatra-Leasing followed up with the European Investment Bank - EIB (www.eib.org) to offer preferential rates for support and development of business entities in Slovakia for this year.
This opens new opportunities for entrepreneurs to refinance their intentions by using EU funds. The resources provided can be used to finance commodities in the segment of transport and construction equipment, machinery and technology, but also in real estate. One of the sub-programs is to support companies that employ young people (15-25 years old). To use these funds, the conditions on the part of the business entity must be fulfilled as:
Small and medium-sized entrepreneurs
- company/entrepreneur employing less than 250 employees,
- purchase price of the funded object max. EUR 25 million excluding VAT,
- financing period - at least 2 years,
- EIB financing with other EU funds must not exceed 100% of project expenditure.
Medium and large companies
- company employing more from 250 bis 2 999 employees,
- purchase price of the funded object max. EUR 12,5 milion excluding DPH,
- EIB financing, together with other EU funds, must not exceed 70% of investment expenditure.
Could be financed:
- new trucks, semi-trailers, lorries, buses, trailers, forklifts, construction machines, buildings for business purposes (except rental buildings), machinery and technology,
- used machinery and technology, buildings intended for business purposes (except rental buildings).